We are a friendly group of people, interested in promoting “Sustainability”. We come from all around Adelaide (and Melbourne) and come together to put on a fun, informative and interesting day where groups promote and discuss simple ways to become more sustainable.
Being more sustainable may mean growing a few veggies in your back yard, installing solar hot water, or solar panels, composting, irrigating more efficiently, rehabilitating local areas or simply becoming involved in your local community. What ever sustainability means to you, we hope that we might inspire you make a difference.
We are always happy to meet new helpers. We are an incorporated organisation with the following members.
Following the AGM on 1st November 2015 the following people have been elected to positions:
- President: Claire Bossley
- Secretary/Deputy President: Sue King
- Treasurer/Public Officer: Richard Wallace
- Deputy President: Felicity Playford
- Committee Members: David Spry, Megan Spry, Katrina Allen. Alison Geers
Minutes of meetings can be found here:
AGM 1st November 2015