2016 exhibitors at the Sustainability Fair……………………….
Technology and Building
- The Solar Depot
- SeerLED Sustainable Lighting Solutions
- Unlimited Air
- Measured Irrigation
- Suntrix Solar Systems
- Canopy – helping you move to a responsible carbon future
- Adelaide Recycled Timbers
- Wicking Bed – demonstrating and making mini beds to take home.
- An Electric Car to see and the owner who is passionate to talk to!
Food and Drinks
- Locapops for the most delicious ice-blocks.
- The Little Uraidla Bakehouse (previously Christine’s Cakes) for great coffee, beverages and cakes
- Juice Excuse for delicious, fresh juice and smoothies with a twist.
- Temple Bruer Wines – the only carbon neutral, organic winery in Australia
- Sustainabili-T tea bar – delightful, refreshing tea.
- Wood Fired Pizza (subject to fire bans)
- Dragonfly’s Kitchen and Cafe – scrumptious light meals and take away meals too.
- Adelaide Hills Cider Bar and local brews.
- Kokochi – Okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancakes) and Kakigori (Japanese shaved ice sweets) using local, free range ingredients.
- Miessence skin care products and samples from Australia’s first carbon negative skin care company.
- Australian wheat bag store – contemporary Australian wheat bags made here in Adelaide.
- Earthings – gorgeous ear rings and jewellery made from scrap materials
- SpiceGirlz – herbs and condiments based on local, seasonal produce.
- Florentine Gold – all natural arthritis, pain relief, insect repellent and deodorants
- Foodie Boards
- Second Nature Studio – Indoor potted plants and terrariums, hand crafted planters and hanging planters produced with PEFC certified timbers.
- White Soaps all natural, plant based soaps.
- Penna Designs, – succulents and hand henna.
- Community Produce stall – cakes, jams, hand crafted things.
- The Self Sufficiency Shoppe – cleaning without chemicals using household ingredients
- Mr Knife mobile sharpening service
- Enjo – chemical free cleaning system
Not For Profit Organisations
- Natural Resources Management (NRM)
- Sixth Creek Catchment Group
- Adelaide Hills Natural Resource Centre Norton Summit
- Natural Resources AMLR
- Australian Plant Society
- Basket Range Land Care
- Native Orchid Society of SA
- Transition Adelaide Hills/ Old School Community Garden
- Trees for Life
- Nature Crafts
- Rare Fruit Society
- Imagine Uraidla
- Recycled Fashion Parade
- Reconstruction Junction
- Nature Craft with Kate Hubmayer
- Living with Wildlife (Snakes alive!!)
- Waterplay zone ($5 entry, play as long as you wish)
- Creative Free Play/ Nature Play Area
- Scarecrow competition
- Upcycling competition
- Hills Harvest Exchange – Produce Swap
10 – run out Hills Harvest Exchange Produce SWAP
11 – 12pm Harry Harrison from the Rare Fruit Society talking about Summer Pruning.
12.30 – 1.30pm Sophie Thomson talking about Organic Gardening.
1.45 – 2pm Australian Youth Climate Coalition
2.30 – 3.15pm Recycled Fashion Parade
3.30pm Live music and wind down
A fantastic range of demonstrations throughout the day at The Fair including:
- Dr Bernie Omadei from Measured Irrigation;
- Wicking Beds – Come and see a demo, and make your mini wicking bed own to take home;
- LED lighting options for the best lighting options;
- Chemical free cleaning;
- Nature Craft;
- Knife sharpening; and
- Solar powered 12 volt demonstration.